How to use a GSV instruction in COMPACTlOGIX

Thanks Bernie. I was way off on this. I will try this piece of code. Just so I'm clear on this the original INDEX REGISTER that I had posted would not be used and I would just need to add the EQUAL instruction to the left of the code you had posted. I really appreciate your input on this.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to dig to the source of a minor "recoverable" system fault throwing a fault light on a machine that has been confusing my operator...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts ! I'm making improvement in old program with rslogix5000 v20 and L72S controller. I want getting the real system hour and there is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Looking for a bit of help with a some programming I'm working on. I'm probably missing something simple. I've got a routine setup for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having an issue with random I/O faults on a ControlNet network. In the logic, there is a GSV instruction with LedStatus as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to know if using too many GSV instruction in a continous routine for a 1756 Control logix would be an issue. I know it is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom