How to write multiple parameter in sinamics s110 using SFC 58 in S7-300?

K_V_B

Sir,

At present i can write one parameter at a time, but how to write multiple parameter in sinamics s110 using SFC 58 in S7-300. And also how to make copy ram to rom in drive using s7-300.

Thank You in advance,
K_V_B

To write multiple parameters write them one at a time. Create an array of parameters, indexes and associated values and loop through the array.

Similar Topics

My first time using a SEL 3350 RTAC (or any RTU for that matter). Setting up with most Modbus TCP functions - both Server and Client - seems...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, Can you help me, I am using compactlogix cpu with ILX34-MBS485 card as Rs485 master in serial modbus network to make communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have to write to multiple registers to reset alarms to several NSX 100-630 (Schneider Electric) I have to write to all these registers to...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I need a help from you all to complete my assignment I have more than 1000 tags in my project Now I have to make cause and effect chart...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've used modbus quite extensively in the past - but always based around reading holding registers and setting the odd coil. I've now got an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom