human error

catalin78

hello !

I am wondering if anybody can help me with the configuration package for siwarex-u to s7 code 7mh4683-3aa63 i forgot to order this along with my siwarex u modules and i am kinnda time stressed .... please please help.

And I am afraid that "copied software is also theft" -
I believe that this software - whilst not ALM'ed , is still licensed and as such must be purchased (I did anyway) . If anyone advises me otherwise , I'll gladly send you a copy .

gee

i already placed the order code to our siemens rep. i came here to find some help if it is possible , thank you for teaching me anti piracy but as i told i am in a bad situation .
Thanks to all anyway.

Sorry if you feel there is an element of sarcasm - and sorry if you didn't find what I said helpful .
Unfortunately , carry the right software is as important as installing the right hardware , and without trying to be clever , I carry two backups of all software I have ever required - whether installed or not , one on a partition , the other on a USB hard drive - together with a ghost of the OS .I reckon that this is probably secure enough.
As I said , If this wasn't licensed software , or you could demonstrate that you legitimately owned a copy - I'd willingly assist you , but I'm sure you understand that many people who work for the major manufacturers browse this forum , and I have no doubt that IP addresses are logged ......