I Guess I'm in the Club

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I recieved from kser via private message:

How could sb print???
Hi,I would be gradefull if you answered my question on how could I print a message that a programm produces.To be more spesific,I want every time that my thermometer is 200 C the program to print the date,time andthermocracy...Thanks for your time

kser, do you have any specific hardware you are trying to use to measure temperature? Are you printing to an actual printer or to a screen? We need more specific information to help you.

Good Luck

nOrM (newly joined member of the anti-hazing club ;) )

Congratulations on the promotion Norm. Being in the club is still pretty elite.

Getting flaming PM's is still kind of elite, too.

Here's my attempt...

IF TEMP > 200 THEN
PRINT DATE, TIME, TEMP
IF TEMP < 200 THEN
PRINT WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS
IF TIME>= 3:30 THEN
MILLER TIME
ENDIF

regards.....casey

It wouldn't hurt to add a 'countdown' timer as well, Casey... ;)

IF CURRENT TIME < 15:30 THEN
LET X = (15:30 - CURRENT TIME)
PRINT X "MINUTES UNTIL MILLER TIME"
ELSE, PRINT "MILLER TIME"
ENDIF

beerchug

-Eric