I have to learn AB Panel Builder 32

Well Mickey now that you asked...

First you started to get a little older... nicer, but all the same a little older, this means that your vision started to go, then your hair started to fall out :eek: ... still being the ladies man you did not pay very much attention to it :cool: , then one day it just hit you... BAM! ;) like a ton of bricks you have become a mouse.... that's right look in the mirror, you are Mickey (the mouse)

You had to notice... (when you play the programming games) that you have larger ears then most of your programming friends and you sometimes have a hard time hitting the correct keys on the computer, you just can't stop eating that cheese... but Mickey don't worry we are all your friends and we will keep that big bad cat away from you :D

If you need to know anything else... just ask ;)

WOW!! you do know me well. My ears are large but they don't work to well anymore either. To many hours in the engine room.

this thread makes me laugh :p

At least it shows that:

• Combui knows how to use the search function (others can learn from this)
  • Members here are willing to help out
I bet OP figured it out ;)