I need solution to PLC practice

TiT

Hi I have this two program in Rslogix 5000 and I need your help to solve ever one individually A and B. Please see the attachment. I need only the hand written no need for plc file.

Break it down into nice bite-size pieces.

• Look at the first alias.
  • Is it a light or a switch?
  • Is a light an input or an output?
  • What terminal is it wired to?
  • Put it on the wiring diagram (This is just a guess. The instructions are not clear on what they want you to do).

Repeat for the rest.

As an aside, while we will not do your homework for you, if you at least put some effort into it and show us your work so far, we will help you correct and polish it.

Similar Topics

I have a micrologix 1100 and a LVDT displacement sensor. The sensor can measure from 0 to 2in. It has 0 to 10V output and I was going to use it...
Replies
Views
Hi I have this two program in Rslogix 5000 and I need your help to solve ever one individually A and B. Please see the attachment. I need only the...
Replies
Views
Here is what we are trying to accomplish. We need a card reader to read employees cards, then log the start/stop time as well as the data from...
Replies
Views
Our plant has a network repeater station located in a field with two ProSoft RLX2-IHG network radios for connecting our plant network to a well...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need help on this CPU Error Code 3303. I got 2 PLC controller mounting side by side beside power supply. One master & another is an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom