I need solution to PLC practice

TiT

Hi I have this two program in Rslogix 5000 and I need your help to solve ever one individually A and B. Please see the attachment. I need only the hand written no need for plc file.

Thank you

Look over this link, I used it to help me write my first Logix5000 program. (which was only about 6 months ago)

http://www.contactandcoil.com/rslogix-5000-tutorial/

This should give you a good idea of how to get started.

Also check the forums using the search feature, most any question you could ask has already been answered.

Once you have put in your time trying to accomplish your assignment, if you get stuck on SPECIFIC details then post about that and forum members will be more than happy to help ASSIST you in finding the answer.

What they WONT do, is do the assignment for you.

Put in your time finding the answer and try to do the assignment first on your own. Once you can show what work you have done on your own, members will be more willing to lend you a hand.

Good luck with your assignment

BCS

I am not sorry either, but I do feel some pity on poor struggling students, so I will do the first one for you.

Input (in Slot 3) or Output (Slot 4) ?

"Conveyor_On (light)" is wired to Terminal 2.
Looking at Page 2, you can see that Terminal 2 is a "Stack1_ Green (light)".
Looking at the wiring diagrams, you can see that all the Outputs in Slot 4 are wired to lights.

All indications are that this device has to be controlled by a PLC Output. An Output could turn on a green light. What could a PLC Input do for a light? (Not much!) My answer would be: Output in Slot 4.

Last edited:
Dear Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, I want to retire now and haven't worked hard enough on my own. Could you please send me some of your hard earned money so that I may retire? :ROFLMAO:

Mark,
Buy stock in Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway. You will get money (dividends) based on their hard work every 3 months without working, and if you reinvest the dividends, after many years you can retire.

Last edited:
You will get money

Maybe... :)

Dear Lancie1, Can you please give us a better tip, I am holding MSFT I think W10 will make them a lot of money in the subscription base Windows, I can not buy Berkshire... I like day trading makes the day go buy faster when you have something you can watch

Hang on to your Microsoft. It is currently undervalued by the market (even though it holds cash nearly equal to the current stock market value)! You can get exposure to Berkshire in many low-cost mutual funds that own shares. Vanguard Tax-Managed Balanced Adm (VTMFX) is one, also Sequoia (SEQUX).

Mark,
Buy stock in Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway. You will get money (dividends) based on their hard work every 3 months without working, and if you reinvest the dividends, after many years you can retire.
Its even simpler, just take all your money and convert it into pennies, that way instead of having some money or lots of money you will have TONNES of money and life will be easy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Its even simpler, just take all your money and convert it into pennies, that way instead of having some money or lots of money you will have TONNES of money and life will be easy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think you understand how broke I am...I could do that and STILL not have very much!