I want to run watering system on specified time using Citech

jabriz

Hey

I have a senior project for SCADA and i want to implement automated watering system ,, for example when the system time is 11:00 am ,, the PLC will switch on one my outputs to ON state for 2 hours
Can anyone help me to program this function ?

Thanks

welcome to the site.
you need to specify more information

NON RUDE JUNOIRS - DO's & DONT'S

SCADA is the computer interface to the PLC
used for setting and displaying the operational values and status's
the rest of your question is a basic set of logic instructions you need to program in the PLC.
I would suggest that a PLC using Scada will either have an RTC or access to one.

Similar Topics

Hi, i am using DVP-14SS2 PLC, after program written to plc, when power is reset, plc doesn't run. always need to connect to pc for the run mode.
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom