ibaPDA analyser

panthripu

Hi guys
I just want one inforamtion if someone of you have used ibaPDA V6 analyser.
We have two PLC siemens S7 in our network with WinCC server.
I want to add some signals to iba analyser.When i try to import the symbols/signals , they system ask me the path from where i want to import the signals and the type of singals(there are two options either import DBs or I/Q/M/T.
If i select DBs it imports all the DBs . I need to import only one DB or only one singal. How can i import ?

Similar Topics

Hi! first of all say hello and thanks to all the community, I just bought a laptop with windows 8.1 x64, I used to use ibapda V6.24 on windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hello friends I need your support to solve my problem related to ibaPDA. I installed iba server and client on two PC with valid license.Server and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Do you have some experiences with Power Analyzers such as Siemens SENTRON PAC4200?.. I have alternative analyzer installed on machine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to make my own basic PLC analyser tool like autem PLC analyser to use on a s7-300. I have some experience in c++ programming but...
Replies
Views
Hello, Right now i'm building in excel a alarmlog analyser for MP370 log files. What i want to do is; select the date / time select a error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom