ibaPDA datalogger problem

panthripu

Hello friends
I need your support to solve my problem related to ibaPDA. I installed iba server and client on two PC with valid license.Server and client recognise eachother automatically while checked in server status window and client software.
The problem starts while configuring the I/O. While adding OPC from client, it does not find iba server and hence not able to configure it.
Please help, why i am not able to see the server while trying to configure I/O from client window only while adding opc.
My PLC (siemens S7) are connected on ethernet network and iba PC are also connected to one of network switch.

Similar Topics

Hi! first of all say hello and thanks to all the community, I just bought a laptop with windows 8.1 x64, I used to use ibapda V6.24 on windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I just want one inforamtion if someone of you have used ibaPDA V6 analyser. We have two PLC siemens S7 in our network with WinCC server. I...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
I've posted this on the ptc forum as well, but no luck with an answer (waiting for my service contract number) I keep getting the following error...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have experience with the data logging on a Kinco HMI? I'm currently trying to log some dumb data. I have already created the DB and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom