ID this PLC

We should totally play a guessing game of what it controls...

I’m guessing a car wash. Plus I love the stripped C13 power cord on the far right.

It's a 984 Compact. Likely running Modsoft.

We still have 6 or 7 of these running and we also have a full 984 system too.

Definitely looks like the kind of "fun" you find in many water utilities, world wide. Quite a few I/O so I'm thinking probably a treatment plant or quite a large wastewater pumping station. The off-colour white wire sheaths are a common sight in cabinets exposed to hydrogen sulphide (in extreme cases white becomes brown, and all your copper goes black)

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I've come across a system running omeron cx-programmer version 9.42. Am I going to need to find a legacy version of the software to edit and...
Replies
Views
I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom