IDEC FA-1 CLIP ladder logic viewing question

mmmotornutz

Hi,
I am having trouble viewing IDEC FA-1 ladder logic files. How can I view an IDEC FA-1 ladder file offline? I keep on getting an error message, "working file '*.*.ldr' not found." Do I have to name the file a certain way? Do I have to save it in a certain folder? TIA for your help.
Joe

I haven't used CLIP in many years. The most common error is searching on the wrong drive. I remember saving files to "A" for example, (which makes "A" the default path) and then searching for another file I KNEW was there somewhere.... turned out I had to redirect the path back to "C".

That far back in technology, the file-names could only be 8 characters long....

I would try searching and/or posting for the answer here:

http://www.cyberneticbe.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

Stationmaster