IDEC FA-2J Programmable Controller fault

H_MUSJ

Can anyone shed some light,
All outputs are high. on FA-2J IDEC IZUMI PLC
PLC's RUN light is stable but it's not functioning the way its supposed to.
I have checked the input voltage to the plc and its fine.
The output module is used to switch on and off a number of 24VDC contactors.
There are a total of three input modules used and four output modules, but for troubleshooting purpose i have disconnected all the modules but except output module but when I'm powering up the PLC, its switching on all the outputs, same is the case with all the inputs modules connected.

Nope, i don't have the kit... Have downloaded WindLDR demo version but dont have the communication cable (trying to arrange it from somewhere), i would like to add that upon switching the PLC off then on, the output states changes randomly..
Thanks

The only place I was able to find the cable was ebay. Idec doesn't offer it. There are 2 different parts to the cable. I'm not sure WindLDR will work on the FA2J. I used CLIP which runs in DOS.