Identify this DC Motor Controller....

Small correction baldor owns reliance now and no longer makes the drives but rockwell site should have the info the op needs.
To the best of my knowledge Baldor only bought the Reliance motor division and Rockwell kept the drives, all of the later Reliance drives were PowerFlex drives with Reliance covers and displays

Several years ago I was starting up some new machinery at a plant in Germany. A problem was experienced and were trying to discover what was causing it. The German plant's electrical manager was also present.
We opened up an electrical box and discovered one of our electrical people ran wires that were too short and "fixed" the problem with wire nuts. One of which was loose.
The German electrical manager grabbed he offending wire nut, threw it on the floor and looked sternly at me and stated " This is what brought down your U.S. Space Shuttle". Nothing more has to be said about wire nuts after that.

I really didn't want to say to much at this point of the game. Moments before hydraulic oil was gushing out onto the floor ( and everywhere else )from of a two inch pressure line. The fitting had been improperly installed at our shop.
The German maintenance man assigned to the installation told us in English and making lively gestures that our man who did this should be "BANG,BANG, SHOT IN THE HEAD,DEAD,DEAD!". I glad I don't go much on the road anymore......

Aww, fun with Germans on a startup...

I kind of miss comments like "2 channel technique", "you play piano and fix it, yes?", "Allen Bradley is no good", and so on. If I was lucky they were heavy enough smokers that it covered up their body odor.

I did pick up a little German. Just enough to know what they meant when they said, "scheize" and glanced at me.