iFIX: IGS Driver (v7.41) required. Where is it?

Hiya -

I've been assigned my first iFIX project. I've installed everything from the CD, and am far enough long that I wish to import my .L5K file from Logix, but when I do so, I'm presented with the message:

Please make sure the IGS Driver (v7.41 or above) Application (...) is properly installed.

Well, I did install everything off of this CD, several times in fact. Where does this application come from? Is it not part of the standard iFIX 5.1 package?

Similar Topics

Hello, I am converting to iFIX 6.1 and talking to a PLC5. I have several TX tags that were looking at N32 addresses in the PLC5 and were getting...
Replies
Views
New to iFix and to the IGS driver. Environment: iFix V5.1 MODICON M340 Unity-pro V11. Memory set to Mixed Topological and State RAM. MODBUS TCP/IP...
Replies
Views
Need help from iFix experts; Got system from integrator that is till in crates. I'm trying to run the HMI on a temporary basis (take advantage...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an iFix server using the IGS driver connected to a AB SLC500 via ethernet. The SLC is connected to one Micrologix1500 over ethernet...
Replies
Views
I am talking to a Logix 5500 series PLC with ABR driver currently. IFIX Database shows addressing setup like this -...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom