i'm in problem Plz help me in PLC question

qu.student

Hi all
i'm new her , i really want help with this question i totally don't understand it i think put nothing come in mind plz help because that question may come in my exam

the Question is :

Students are requested to write a programmable logic controller program using ladder diagram language to perform the required control algorithm (The required program should control PLC outputs based on PLC inputs)

1- Press the start Button ( should be hold for 5 seconds)

2- Start moving piston (A) from point (a) to point (b)

3- When piston (A) reaches point (b),start moving piston (B) from point (a) to point (b)

4- Move Piston (C) from (a) to (b) and then retract it back after 3 seconds

5- Move piston (A) back from point (b) to point (a) and move piston (B) from point (b) to point (a) in synchronized motions

6- Wait 10 seconds

7- Move piston (B) from point (a) to point (b)

8- Move piston (B) back from point (b) to point (a)1

9- Repeat the cycle again

- If the emergency button is pressed, the program should be stopped immediately
The start button should be pushed again to re-run the machine

At the top of this webpage there is a link named "learn plcs". Unless you have a specific question about something you've already tried to do on your own, that link will be the limit of the help you'll get here. You've got to give it some effort on your own first.

yes i know that i have to do it by myself but i tried but i don't know how to do it .. it is not an assignment or quize it'e for me which will help me in exam so plz help :(

i understand the concept i know that the first steup it should be hold which mean for example i have to press the button and not move my hand until 5 second and it is usful yo put timer BUT i don't know how to draw the ladder diagram so plz help you will not lose any thing

why do you need to learn plc , you would work in qatar , believe me , you don't need to learn anything, you will pass the exam

i understand the concept i know that the first steup it should be hold which mean for example i have to press the button and not move my hand until 5 second and it is usful yo put timer BUT i don't know how to draw the ladder diagram so plz help you will not lose any thing

I suggest you start with sorting your signals into inputs, outputs, timers and don't-knows.

The ladder will be a development of this:

!--!input!---------(output)--!:nodi:

Kalle