i'm new with citect cicode need help!

drumaster

Hi all,

my citect program write all the alarms to a xls file when i open that excel i will run a marco automatic and i can see a bargraph of all the alarms from that week.

But now i want that citect make a zipfile each week of that file. because the marco only run when i open the file name alarmslog.xls. And not alarmslog001.xls the way citect save it.
i heard its possible to do that with cicode but how???

Can someone help me with this :)

im having a hard time figuring out what you want.

Do you want citect to rename the excel file to remove the '001', or do you want citect to compress the excel file?

im having a hard time figuring out what you want.

Do you want citect to rename the excel file to remove the '001', or do you want citect to compress the excel file?

:s sorry for my bad explanation

i want that citect compress the excel file to a *.zip or *.Rar file.

Hi there, I am setting up an 4-20mA/0-10v from the PLC to an existing VFD, however we don't have any info. on the VFD ie. ter. conections. the info stamped on the drive is a Kanemats Control Ltd Made in Japan, Eagle KCLC3004. we have look the net with on joy, can anyone point me to where I might get an O&M manual. thanks Ger.