Importing into FTView SE

tsalheiser

Is there a way to import an Iconic's screen into FTView SE? The files for Iconic's are a .gdfx and it appears you can only import .gfx or .ggfx into SE.

Not that I have ever seen. Rockwell only seems to do Rockwell and sometimes not even then.
When I have to cross major platforms I make a screen shot of the existing screen and drop it into the new system as a bitmap (gray scale). Then draw the new screen on top of it. to make it look the same, if that's important.

Similar Topics

I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Can FTview ME import screens from other projects? some help will be appreciated.:confused: Thank you Sam
Replies
Views
Hi! I am at my wits end and can't find any resources to help fix it so: I have a program I am importing from another computer that is WW2014...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I'm trying to figure out a way to import and export recipe files from an external CF card to a USB drive and vice versa. I've...
Replies
Views
I am working on trying to send and receive lists of BadgeIDs and User Access levels from a windows application to my system. My current theory is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom