In Touch

Jezz

Due to a tech problem with the lap top I have ended up with a copy of an Intouch Program (just the folder) on a floppy and have installed InTouch on my desk top (with the licience from the lap top) the problem is when I try to open the new project I get a message saying it's still under development on the Laptop.Is there a way round this or do I just have to wait till the laptops back????

Jezz

Hi,

It has been a while since I worked with Intouch but if memory serves me correctly, when one starts to edit an Intouch application a file is created in the same folder...a sort of temp file like you have with MS Word. I cannot remember the filename but I know once you delete it, you should be able to edit away to your hearts content.

Hold it...stop the lights...memory flash...I think the name of the file is appedit.lok. I could be wrong now but it's worth a shot.

Intouch

Backup the folder so ou're happy you have a fall back..
Look in the folder for a file called applogic.lbk
Delete it !
Try it now ...

Hi there,

Don't you have a copy (CD) of Intouch 7.1 the manual is on it. It gets installed together with Intouch. The Step for communicating with Siemens S7-300 is on the on the CD I/O servers. I received a box which contained every software of wonderware, such as Inbatch, Incontrol ect, for free from my supplier. You can work with it without a licenses, but you need to restart every 2 hours.
If you can't get the software I could send the CD's to you by Mail.

Kind Regards

Hi

I have Intouch v7.1 CD and their manuals, but I want a simple manual because I don't understand the configurations of communication.

Thank, :)

Carla,

I've tried to send you two times a communiction manual according S7 but each time a got an undelivered status. Can you check your e-mail adress and your available memory space.
On the IO-server cd is also a file which contains the manuals for communication with a S7 plc and it's called IOSRV_S7.pdf.

Bye

Fritz,

I need a manual for the communication of the intouch v7.1 with Simatic Step7 v5.1. Help me to get this!!!! :) :) :rolleyes:

Best regards,
Carla