Increase the output current rating of an S7-200

jvd, I did a quick search for these earlier and the ones I found that were above 3 amps were for AC current. I believe he needs to switch DC the highest I found were 3 amps.
Oops, that's one fact I forgot about. I assumed Preeya was only asking what was the max current switchable by SSR. Sorry, my mistake. But then you could always use one or more transistors to increase the current. But here too the rule applies the higher the switched current is, the longer the delay.

Kind regards,

Similar Topics

Hi all, First time poster here. I have a challenge to figure out in order to earn an internship position with a sensor company: I am to write...
Replies
Views
If a VFD (PowerFlex) is running on a 440VAC/3p supply (I know, odd voltage). Can you still use with a 460VAC/3p motor? According to the tech...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
I want increase the length of string from 82 to 150. By default it comes 82 is it possible to do so in Studio 5000
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a micrologix 1400 HSC reading a prox on a 40PPR large diameter (12") gear. This gear has large trapezoidal teeth. 500 RPM max...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom