Indexing a forum

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
Phil should index or allow someone to index his forum by inserting #keywords at the end of the posts. This would make it easier to find information on this forum.

This would require modifying the database.

It is too hard to find information here.
I use the google site: feature that allows me search this forum but even then I get a lot of noise.

It would be good to be able to use a #this and #that or #this or #that or a combination like ( #this or #that ) and #whatever.

There is too much information to waste here.

Phil should index or allow someone to index his forum by inserting #keywords at the end of the posts. This would make it easier to find information on this forum.

This would require modifying the database.

It is too hard to find information here.
I use the google site: feature that allows me search this forum but even then I get a lot of noise.

It would be good to be able to use a #this and #that or #this or #that or a combination like ( #this or #that ) and #whatever.

There is too much information to waste here.

I agree. I currently use Zotero to keep track of threads that interest me and add as many tags as I see relevant, forum name, user name, topic etc.
Strangely enough, Siemens forums had such feature and they removed it when they did their last upgrade because to was "rarely used".

Sometimes I found it easier to find topic I posted in or started by googling my username like "kalabdel commander sk" (y)