Indian Controls Engineer Payscale

Because I see alot of Engineers/Techs from India post alot of questions/comments on this forum that's why. There were even some comments made by other people about Indian Control people accesssing this site for information.
If I was personally acquainted with several Indian Engineers/Techs I could ask them but I am not. We are currently hiring people in India for control/automation positions and want to get an idea of a fair wage in India.
What is wrong with that?

Because I see alot of Engineers/Techs from India post alot of questions/comments on this forum that's why. There were even some comments made by other people about Indian Control people accesssing this site for information.
If I was personally acquainted with several Indian Engineers/Techs I could ask them but I am not. We are currently hiring people in India for control/automation positions and want to get an idea of a fair wage in India.
What is wrong with that?

There is nothing wrong in this my friend, but approach has to be different. You can hire a recruitment agency they will help you with quite reasonable fee. I think people from India don’t want to reply because we will forget the subject and discussion will go in wrong direction. I have seen many threads on this forum for India without knowing about India people posting there opinion. Everyone is paid as per there county's living standard and those who are not happy with there pay check they can have another job.

I dont know about pay scale in inda.,but if this was my firm i would be firing someone for not doing there homework in advance of committing to a project or oppening a branch somewhere without knowing the payscale in advance. also i would not care about the difference because i would have this payscale in my budget. just a thought

Depends on experience and kind of responsibilities for the position. Simple.

666 $ is the figure for 4 yrs experience with proven skills.

1000-1500 $ for experience >4 yrs, good managerial skills, along with superior skills. .

If the candidate is an MBA + Engineering from very good colleges then it will be much higher.......

In India we work for 6 days/week.

NOTE:This is just for your rough idea.