indirect addressing to instance db in step7 SCL

I don't know why, but exactly the same project behaves in different way in simulation and with real PLC. In simulation the project works fine (I'm talking about my version, the one that you tried also), but with real PLC (VIPA) it happens what I said.
Your last version (wich commands all timers one by one) works fine also in real PLC instead.
Now I don't have the possibility to test it with SIEMENS PLC ( I have only VIPA available). If you are sure that with SIEMENS real PLC it works, my conclusion is that VIPA and SIEMENS behaves in different ways...

thank you anyway for your help, but I think I won't use loops to command timers....

Similar Topics

Howdy folks, I am an Allen Bradley guy currently living in an Emerson world. Working with Rx3i on PacSystems Machine Edition v. 9.6? i think...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm very new to programming with absolutely zero schooling in this field and pretty hands off training in my new role, it's been fun...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am trying to index M Bits, however GX Works2 is not allowing it with following message. https://ibb.co/zPcqj6M...
Replies
Views
Hi All, which the best way to do the indirect addressing in an optimize DB? Ccurrently this is my partial code inside an FB...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Just used the PLC5/Logix migration utility to convert a program, and while addressing the PCEs, I noticed a lot of errors for "XIC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom