Indramat Servo - Open PAR file - How?

Oliver Micka

Hi everybody, i have back up´s from Indramat Servo Drivers, but those file have suffix PAR.
Drive1.par
Drive2.par

Does anybody know, which program or software i need use to open it and chceck all parameters ?

I tried Indralogic, DriveTop.. ( neither cant open a "par" file ) :sick:

Using IndraWorks ML (14V22) Select the TOOLS menu tab, select File Viewer, and select View and Compare parameters. Navigate to your .par file in the popup window for source A. Once it is loaded you can open the file in Editor. (selection icon on right side) You can then view/edit all parameters.

I see you can also view/edit all from the compare window as well without opening the editor.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I need help to see parameter list on Indramat DKC01.3 servo drive by going online. Which software, interface cable should use to communicate with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got an Indramat Servo Drive that is a DKS 1.2-W100A-D base unit that has died on me. I have found quite a few DKS 1.1 floating...
Replies
Views
I need some opinions on Indramat servo motors and controls. We are about to buy a feed system that has Indramat servo's. I always try to use...
Replies
Views
Hello All, We just smoked 7 indramat drives. They power up on 24vdc and once you clear the e-stop circuit, that is when 3 phase 480 is applied to...
Replies
Views
I've powered ON some machines after 18 months, & found 10 Out of 27 Indramat TDM drives not working. What could be reason for this failure
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom