Instruction Question and sequencer question...

Which instruction can be used to provide feedback to SQO?

hmm and I've got an early task of making a simple program - if youve got a sequential program with more than 16 output bits, how do you keep them all changing together?

2 SQOs with the same conditions driving the SQO. Run a compare right after the SQOs, and if not equal, go to a fault condition.

In allen bradley processors, SQO is SeQuencer Output. It is an indexed masked move with a built in counter. Each time an SQO instruction goes false to true, it increments it's position value and moves the indexed source through an indexed mask to an output word. When the position value is greater than the length value, the position value resets back to 1. The position value is only zero when forced to zero programmatically or when the PLC processor first enters run mode.

So, they're used to control a machine which has a defined list of steps that must be completed in a sequence. Each step has certain outputs turned on and others turned off. These on and off states are contained in the source words that are used by the sequencer instructions.

To get more than 16 bits in your SQO, program them in parallel and use the same control address for each.

Hope this helps...

OkiePC is right on here.
This example uses an indexed address and an MVM.

SQO.JPG