Integration between SLC5/03 and FactoryTalk View Site Edition Station

devang0909

Hi,

Can I integrate SLC5/03 card (CAT- 1747-L532) with FactoryTalk View Site Edition Station 15 Display (9701-VWSB015AENE) for system having maximum 450 points. If not than please suggest some other software.

Well, sure you can. RSLinx Enterprise can connect to the controller using DF1 Full Duplex or DH485 (using a 1747-UIC interface) and you can address all of the SLC-500 data tables in the FactoryTalk View software.

In general I would use Machine Edition instead of Supervisory Edition in a single-controller, single-screen application.

But you probably have a reason for using Site Edition, like VBA support or future expansion.

Similar Topics

I want to make integration between SCADAPack RTU 314E and factoryyalk view SE through Ethernet communication RTU panel consist of (Micrologix...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to communicate with Foxboro DCS (CP60) using PCS7 or any other DCS or PLC.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a machine tending application. Fanuc Robot with IR VIsion and Beckhoff PLC. I am trying to find any documentation on how to...
Replies
Views
I want to program an Exor HMI using a Rockwell controller. However, when exporting the tag list from the controller and importing it into JMobile...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a noob question regarding data handling from sensors. I understand configurations and I/O mapping sensor input/output variables...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom