HAas Integration

Hi,

I am working on a machine tending application. Fanuc Robot with IR VIsion and Beckhoff PLC. I am trying to find any documentation on how to integrate with a HAas Mill CNC (newer VF series CNC). I cant find any information on any protocol other than integrating the robot through the HAas CNC gcode. Wanted to know if anyone has any experience or suggestions.

Kind Regards,

You may not be able to use a fieldbus, if the machine wasn't ordered with it.
You may have to hardwire the signals, assuming the partcular haas has the spare IO.
If it is hardwired you may be force to use those signals which are probably an Mcode on for robot load, and a finish signal when complete.
So the CNC will sit on the executing part program line code until it see the robot is finished.
Hopefully you have some other necessary ones as well like estop, door open/close, etc, ect.