interlocked pbs

I do not have a clue what is being asked.

I must be getting old.

Can I assume pbs means pushbuttons?
What do you mean by interlocked?
What do you mean by manipulate.

Maybe you should explain with more detail.

doug2 said:
yea sometimes i need to slow down. Plus it looks like I need to ease up on the technical lingo. haha

I have a tendency to get hyper too. I would not say there is a need to ease up on technical lingo because most here will understand it but the context does have to be clear.

An example I may use pb (pushbutton) the first time I write it but subsequent usage will just be pb, this clarifies that pb means pushbutton.

In the original question I was not sure how interlock applied or what exactly you meant by manipulate.

Questions may be silly but the one thing for sure, enough information has to be included for others to properly offer an answer.