Intermittent comm problem CompactLogix, PV+

Hello. After many trips back to the customer site it turned out the plant maintenance guy (aka Bubba) was going online after I left and forcing the speed of the Ethernet port to 10Mbps. That is what was causing the issue. Switched it back to Auto and everything was fine after that.

Similar Topics

Hi All, We are using M580 Level 4 Hot Standby System. We are using the BMENOC0301 module to do Modbus scanning from the Modbus units (Genset...
Replies
Views
Hello I ran into a problem today that i'm hoping to get some ideas on what could be the cause. I have a 5/05 connected to a enthernet switch...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope I don't butcher this up, please feel free to critique me wherever if I do, I have an issue I would equate to "chasing...
Replies
Views
I had a comms fault between my VFD and Controller (5069-L320ERS2) that started about a month ago and happened maybe once a day to now where it...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom