Intouch 10.1 AlarmDBLogger - SQL 2012

Otto_I

Hello,

I have a strange problem. I have two sistems (A and B). An

these two systems, I have two PC-s. Sistems are separate. I have connection (PLC - Intouch 10.1 - SQL server 2012). Problem that I have is in sistem A alarms are working - they are written in DB if I restart PC. In sistem B alarms do not work - they are not in DB after I restart PC. I have Win7 32bit. With .bat file I start SCADA and alarmDBLogger. If I want the alarms to be written in DB I need to create now DB with AlarmDBLogger. I use also more users. One user is for PC (standar user). One user is global. The sistems are the same.

Hello,

I found the Problem. I unistall Intouch, and install it again. This time I used global user (by installation) and it works. I also do some modifications an SQL (Security, Logins,...) an sa user and user for PC.