Intouch 9.0 to SQL Server 2008 Express

Longhorn

This is the first time i have tried to configure this sort of thing so please bare with me. I am attempting to configure Intouch to write data to an SQL Database Table. The Database and Intouch are on the same PC just now, so far i have:-
- Set-up a new SQL project called "OEE Database"
- Created a database called "FM02" in it
- Created a table called "FM02 OEE Data" inside FM02
- Created an ODBC connection to "OEE Database"
- Created a Bind List in Intouch with identical layout to "FM02 OEE Data" table
- Wrote a start-up script for SQL Connect :-
SQLConnect ( ConID_FM02_OEE, "DSN= OEE Database; DB= OEE Database" );
- Wrote a Shut-down script for SQL Disconnect :-
SQLDisconnect( ConID_FM02_OEE );
- Wrote an SQL Insert script :-
IF Test_SQL_Send == 1 THEN
SQLInsert( ConID_FM02_OEE, "dbo.FM02 OEE Data", "FM02 OEE Data" );
ENDIF;
Test_SQL_Send is just a test push button.
Checked that the SQl database is online.

I am probably missing something fundamental???
Any Ideas??

Also, when i set-up the SQL Database ODBC connection in Windows, the test returns successful so i am almost certain the problem is my code in Intouch.

Any Ideas?

Resolved:::

Sorted :- When you name the table in SQL you can have spaces but for some reason Intouch doesnt like spaces in the SQL Table or the Bind List.

:p