Introducing Tri-Test

mosama

Tri-Test is a small tool for testing your Tristation (main software for programming Triconex controllers) application using a script based environment. This means that you will test the logic of your Tristation application by forcing and verifying tags through a script written for this purpose.

Watch a demo video for this tool here:
http://youtu.be/R5BZ5iMLSFg

Similar Topics

During the covid quarantine I've been working on an open-source project in my spare time to make it possible to communicate with PLCs (mostly...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Folks, I'm having an issue with a triconex tri-gp. After 24-48 hours of runtime, I lose my SCADA connection to it, which I correct...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m trying to read/write to a triconex Tri-GP using a red lion local HMI and Honeywell DCS using PCDI via modbus. I have the triconex...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im hoping to get some insight from you guys regarding isolation procedures and diplays. We are building functionality into our PLC code...
Replies
Views
Has anybody ever used a Tri-PLC? (triplc.com) Not my normal cup of tea, but I have an application that needs to use an IR sensor array that talks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom