invensys plc communication

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I have a big trouble with the process plant plc (INVENSYS plc working with WINDOWS 2000)
We had a power loss and the communication between the plc and the Supervision pcs is sudenly disabled
I thought that the network adapter card is broken, I've changed it and the problem remain
I try to connect to the plc and the password used to connect doesn't work (the plc doesn't recognise the password) and I was obliged to pull out the HDD and boot it with a software in order to clear password
There's an Utility software used to connect the pcs and the plc via IP network; it's name is ACCOS IP
I had a copy and installed it to the plc but the problem remains
Please I'm stuck and the plant is down, can someone help me
Hope to read you soon
Best regards

Hello
just astonished that no one have the smallest idea on my problem
I've finally solved the problem:the plc went in ALARM and latched some outputs in alarm state; the OS Software was also broken
After OS installing all things go well
thanks and best regards