Invisible Symbolic I/O Field in WinCC

kobelu_090

Hi guys,

Having an Symbolic I/O Field in WinCC it's becoming invisible when a certain button is pressed.

How can I make the same Symbolic I/O Field to be invisible when a second button is being pressed ?

Note that I can't use scripts.

Regards

Copy and paste the original button.

Alternatively look at the event of the button and copy its actions.

It is very likely a tag i set to on or off and this tag is used to control the visibilty

Just plain WinCC or WinCC Flex?

Cuz in just plain WinCC > Events > Button > Mouse > Left Press > Direct Connection >
Left side: Constant 0
Right side: Object in picture > Symbolic IO-field > Display.

Similar Topics

I am having issues Making one of my Buttons invisable. I can still see the boarder when its invisable I canet figure out what I am doing wrong I...
Replies
Views
I am working on someone else's HMI project and the HMI Shutdown Button is not visible in runtime. Even when logged in. When I look at the button...
Replies
Views
I can't get RSLinx Classic to find my new PanelView 800. Laptop IP: 192.168.10.30 Micro 820 2080-LC20-20AWB IP: 192.168.10.31 PanelView...
Replies
Views
Hello, Designing a FTView 6 screen. It has an 'Info' display that I only want on screen should certain conditions be valid. Am using the...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I'm using GT Designer, with Mitsubishi GT12 HMI. Is there a way to make certain buttons visible and invisible, or enable/disabled...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom