IO Link Safety slaves

Patient

I've found IO link to usually be really flexible. Usually we find different manufacturers devices work well with our IFM IOLink masters but we thinking about using some profi-safe devices. Has anyone tried using different manufacturer IO link safety slaves with an IFM master? In our case we are looking at Balluff

The Balluff IO Link Safety solution is a proprietary solution, not using the IO Link Profisafe standard.

I haven't used the IFM solution yet but I'm assuming it's also a proprietary solution, and the odds the modules are compatible are pretty low.

If you want to use the Baluff safety IO blocks, 99% sure you need a baluff IO link safety master.

Similar Topics

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an 1769-L33ERMS that I swapped out for a spare because it was causing issues. When power cycled it would hold the Ok and Safety Ok...
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have experience with the new GuardLink safety relays? They look like a dream to troubleshoot and work with since its just a trunk...
Replies
Views
Hey All. Im looking at using I/O Link for a new project. This project has 16 Safety switches and 8 E-Stops. All this stuff I currently use...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom