1769-L33ERMS Ok & Safety Ok Slow blink

vcvjetan

Hi,

I have an 1769-L33ERMS that I swapped out for a spare because it was causing issues. When power cycled it would hold the Ok and Safety Ok lights red and only blink them every 10s. And then would stay in this state indefinitely. Then randomly on other power cycles it would boot up normally. I have not found this described anywhere else so any information would be appreciated I want to know if I can salvage this controller or if it is dead and gone.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am commissioning a 1769-L33ERMS compact guard logix 5370 safety controller and am running into an issue with the safety ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a safety compact logix PLC. I was wondering if anyone has experience in getting both of the ethernet ports on the device to have 2...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 1769-L31 and need to communicate with it. I only have studio 5000 on my computer. However, when I try to start a new project...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom