IP240 Siemens S5 High Speed Counter

feniks

Hello PLC Masters,
I am looking for help in HSC module in S5.
Now i am making conversion from Siemens S5 to Bradley and previus programmer use SYNC and RICH bit from IP240 module in machine sequence. So what this bits mean and where i find (in S5 Module configuration DB) when DA1 and DA2 are set by IP240, where are threshols and how this module works with it?
Thank You For Help

Similar Topics

I have a problem in a Simatic S5-115 cpu 944 with single PG port The machine worked plc has two IP240 cards. In the first card, the second...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project of migrating from an S5 system to S7. S5 CPU 115 U and IP240 positioning modules are used in the project. I have...
Replies
Views
HI everyone, i am new to Siemens plc programming and i am in need of some help. yesterday we had an S7-1200 CPU 1214C fail to turn on an output to...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 days where I try to assign the profisafe address to an IO block (6ES7 146-6FF00-0AB0) but when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom