Is sound available on your PC? Survey.

Is sound available on the computer you're using right now to visit this site?

• Yes, and my speakers are currently on.

Votes: 122 61.3%
  • Yes, but my speakers are currently off.

Votes: 62 31.2%
  • No, this PC has no sound option

Votes: 15 7.5%

• Total voters
Hundikoer said:
I would prefer also quite close amount of information as we have in "normal version" only without uneccesary data for selecting new and/or interesting topic.
Hi Lauri,

The data has been scaled down as you requested. It should be smaller and in proper order. Let me know if it works for you... again it requires cookies.

Enjoy,

I tried it out on my old model cell phone (the nokia 6230 does support GPRS), and I find he 'Redirecting...' a little too unresponsive to me. I have to key in the whole link after it redirected (got the link by the jolly good old computer), and I got to the archive in a zap.

I quite forgot what cookies are supposed to do....although still in my range of vocab it's something yummy and nice to eat.:ROFLMAO:

regards
Sherine T.

Phil

It still seems as it was before (no latest information, and very limited amount of information). I have cookies enabled.

Of course it is not big issue at all, but if you have time and think that it would be useful, it would be excellent step further for the site.

Also when use Google, then it automatcally recognizes that "non-PC" device is used and opens short version.

Regards
Lauri

Phil Melore said:
Norm,
Please try again. I can't check it myself since my cell doesn't have web, but I made a change to the post order as requested. The catch is it relies on cookies and I'm not sure if a cellphone/pda works with cookies. Please let me know if it works better.
It's been updated here: http://www.plcs.net/a.htm

or just http://plcs.net/a.htm if you want the URL smaller.

Enjoy,

Looks great Phil! Thanks again.

When I visit here, I use a link that goes directly to the forum. Well, I was at a customer today, and stopped in to check for new posts using his computer, so I came in through the 'main' page (AKA the home page). Whaddya know, there's an animated Phil on the left (sporting a PLCS.net baseball cap!) talking about how great it is here... :D

Very cool, Phil!... (y)

🍻

-Eric

Thanks for noticing Eric.

It's my first test at combining sound/animation. The sound quality isn't the best as it's still a learning curve for me. It's a small part of a big picture though.

We will be 'seeing' a lot more sound on an 'upcoming additional area' of the site... :whistle:

Enjoy,