Is there a simple way to configure 1769-HSC?

briana banks

Hi All

I've read the manual...didnt understand much...

I have a accurate flow meter that gives pulses with certain width.
just have to obtain the rate from the HSC.

Thanx

Are you using it with a Micrologix or Compactlogix?

You need to set it up for frequency mode but need to know which one for the specifics

Hi

I have read the manual.

I know i get the pulse input in B1
i dont understand the remaining.
I need to get the rate and quantity

Set the operating mode of the counter to "Pulse Internal Direction". Leave the scaler at zero. This should give you pulses per second to start with, then we can work on your scaling

The LED indicators are turning on and off with the flow meter pulses aren't they?

Hi

Using rslogix 5k ver 15.

"Pulse Internal Direction" what does it means? what are the 3 other options?

if i get the pulses in Local:4:I.InputStateB1
where do i get the rate i.e. pulses per second (which paramter)?
where do i reset the counter?
How do i cofigure the HSC to count the pulses and obtain
the quantity.

Thanx