Is there a way to browse only OTL bits in Studio5000?

eddicuss

Is there a way to display or browse only OTL bits inside an entire project? I am developing an HMI and would like to monitor all these OTL bits and unlatch them if they shouldn't be latched.

In Studio press CONTROL-F to bring up search.

Search for OTL and click Find All

You will have a result that is all the OTL's in the project you will then have to program the HMI watch individually - there isn't a way for the HMI to see if a BOOL is on via OTE, OTL or on by another HMI.

Similar Topics

Does the last octet mean anything? Technically the network's address is 0, but why does it give you the option in the first place?
Replies
Views
I am trying to view some function block diagram logic, but FBD language support is not installed for my machine and I do not believe it was...
Replies
Views
Hi: I have a CompactLogix L33ER (Rev 28) with a 1769-SDN Scanner (Rev 4). I have my network working OK. I can start, stop and read AMPS from all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm configuring win-911 alarming with Ifix 5.8. during configuration it shows error WIN-911 is unable to browse for iFIX Blocks in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have problem with Step7 v5.5 sp4. When I try to open a project and select button BROWSE... to find project on hard drive step is hanging...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom