Issue with Profibus Network (Master S7-1500 and Slaves Relays Rockwell)

dingomex3

Good day, I have a problem regarding the configuration and commissioning of a profibus network where the master will be an S7-1500 PLC and several slaves (Rockwell E1plus intelligent relay modules). The detail is that these slaves come from the factory with the address profibus 126, but in TIA portal only let me put addresses up to 125. My question would be: is there any way in which I can connect some of these slaves with the PLC in network profibus and be able to "scan" the network in a way that shows me what I have physically in the network (like doing a Upload of the entire network) and then yes to be able to view node 126 and be able to change the node number, and so one by one? How can this be?

I hope someone can give me a guide on this,
Best Regards