Issue with RSNetworx for DNET

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
After installing Studio for Logix5000 V21 last month, today I needed to view an RSNetworx for DNET file. All the items in the networx file have ? marks. Tried to re-register known devices, but ? persists.
Have all Rockwell Software CPR9 SR 5 for RSnetworx V11 and RSlinx V2.59.

Tried uninstall networx, uninstall linx, reboot PC,reinstall linx, networx but cannot Rsnetworx for DNET to work. Rsnetworx for CNET is OK. Rsnetworx for DNET was working before the Studio V21 install

Anyone seen this ?

ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 04 17.24.jpg

Noticed online with Rockwell Web Support and Updates next version jump is from 11.00 for Rsnetworx for DNET is from 11.00 to 21.00.
Seems as if this is a whole new product suite rather than just an upgrade.

Must also mention, Rslinx V3.5 was installed when I done the V21 install. I blew out V21 and Linx 3.5 and reinstalled linx V2.59