Issues Installing Factory Talk View 8.20

:geek: Like the comparison George. You should change your Avatar to Karen.

I am sure rdrast would love to tell me where to put SE (y)
Not sure I will disagree with him but what the customer wants he gets.

I had the same issue with installing my version 8.10 FT on my PC, what I just figured out was that I needed to install "MSXML", it is located in the "Redist" folder, installing the MSXML program and then trying to run my installation enabled me to complete the installation, so no more errors at the start of the installation with install logs, it worked seamlessly!!

A colleague had similar problem 2 days ago with Studio 5000, but it could be related so I mention it here. Unzipped the download and the install failed in a good win 7 vmware we use. Then unzipped tried again on the host and it worked.