Just giving you a heads up on repairs

tnelson

The older guys will appreciate what my company does repairing dinosaurs. We deal with 20 year old plus PLC's and other automation equipment. We got 9 repair techs who are highly trained. Check out our website at www.delta-control.com. Or contact me Tony Nelson at 1-888-882-1581 ext. 311. You dont even have to buy something I would just like to hear some knowledge from you guys sense I'm new to this field.

Thx Tony

Although we (or is it just me?) always welcome more Nelsons to the forum (how many are we up to now?), advertising is frowned upon here. Notice the "Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc." text at the top of each page.

Feel free to join in the discussions, but please, no advertising.

🍻

-Eric

P.S. This thread will probably be deleted later tonight.