a database. Wants instead tags on display will be direct
OPC links.

No Database , no Alarm Definition Database
No Alarm Database, no alarms

Could put OPC tags in TGD file, but only active when
display is open.

I am open to ideas....

Thanks

Why pay for SCADA when all they seem to want is an HMI?

Seems a bizarre request. I'd ask them why. I mean the ifix database is not a true database anyway, maybe they think they need a database admin to manage a sql server.

Whip up an AdvancedHMI application for them, probably cheaper even with the engineering time to learn to use it!

Similar Topics

Hi all, IÂ’m having issue on 1756-OB32 where one of the channel (CH14) keep on has 24vdc, causing my solenoid keep on energising without command...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a problem with my servo motor and I'm absolutely stuck as to why it wont run. Without any gearbox or any load attached to...
Replies
Views
We're using a 64K memory SLC 5/04 CPU. One day the program suddenly got erased from the CPU, causing the process to activate the emergency stop...
Replies
Views
Hello all, For the life of me I cant understand why this output (B3:1/11) keeps on flickering on and off.. I have an AFI in front of the rung...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom