Kep mmi-730 / omron cj1m

stevehogg

I have a CJ1M with an existing program on it. Someone (me) wiped out the program on the MMI-730 HMI.

I have EasyBuilder 500 and I am able to transfer programs to the HMI with no issue. Where I am running in to problems is communicating with the PLC.

It is a fairly basic PLC program and the HMI basically just turned the system on and off.

If I have an address W1.01 how to set a SET_BIT button on the HMI to toggle it? I think once I can do that I'll be able to muddle my way through...

Any help would be appreciated.

Set_Bit_HMI.JPG Stop_Button.jpg EB500Setup.JPG

Similar Topics

I am having an issue with uploading the logic file from a KEP MMI-850T Screen. See below for a description of the issue. Can you provide any...
Replies
Views
I had two devices above. It communicates each other via RS232 cable. Now the MMI lost the communication with the PLC. It always reboot and...
Replies
Views
Does KEP software support BACnet communications? I have a client who has KEP and they don't seem to know what format they want their data in. We...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have an application archive file .APA for a PV6 1000. The screen has failed and we have replaced with a like for like one. I am unable...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm trying to use a panel view to communicate to a siemens 505 processor and i have read that it has to be done using a kepware server...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom