Keyence AUTO ID Navigator...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Found it!... (y)

Of course, it wasn't on the Keyence website, but their 'other' website, barcodereader.com... :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh great... It uses .NET Framework 2.0... Now I can sit here and twiddle my thumbs while it installs... :sleep:

🍻

-Eric

Last edited:
I don't recall it taking an inordinate amount of time to install on my Windows 7 laptop.

I just had an issue with it last night, though. I wanted to connect to a scanner that had gotten bumped out of alignment so I could center the barcode in its field of view. When I wanted to "register" a reader I used the "Auto Search" button and it didn't find anything. I had to open RSLogix and get the IP address for the scanner from its hardware configuration and enter it manually to register the scanner.

Install time wasn't as bad as I expected. Took a couple tries to get it to talk to the scanners (Two BL-781s connected to a DV-90 controller) via USB.

The bad part is that the .ain file appears to be corrupted... :(

I've stayed late enough already... Time to go home... Tomorrow's another day.

🍻

-Eric