Keyence IV-2 images to Panelview plus 7 Series B

saultgeorge

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey folks
Back again. We've been trying to get a camera image into the HMI. The HMI is a panelview 7 plus series B with Windows 10.
Before we had series A and were able to configure this in about 5 minutes. Not so today. Been working on it since 6:30 a.m.
We started with the SFTP selection in the HMI and that led nowhere. We are now in SSH and Power Shell. Presently we are trying to connect to Windows 10 IoT core with the Windows IoT Remote Client however not much success.
If anyone has a quick shortcut we would appreciate it. I was thinking a gateway (RTA) and OPC, but the other gentleman working on this is far ahead of me. Thanks in advance as always!!

Similar Topics

Looking to store a 50-100 images of parts as they pass through a machine so that I can inspect them individually offline. I can't for the life of...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to know if anybody here has already programmed with a LR-TB keyence on Io Link on a Rockwell PLC? And perhaps have...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Is anybody here still have programmed a Keyence sensor LR-TB2000CL and used it as io link material in studio 5000. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've got a cell with four Keyence IV3 cameras that are saving images to a FTP server, we are also labeling the parts with a time date...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom