Keyence SZ-V Scanner Muting

FYI The answer was to use a GC-1000 safety controller. There's an AOI and some programming that needed to be done but it works as expected.

I am not the designer, just the programmer.

nomad, I'm not being a smart-***, but I'm not sure that's enough to protect you in court.

I was concerned regarding the safety condition at your first post, when you described personnel walking under the lift area.

That does not sound like a situation that many factories would do a safety buy-off. Look, I'm no expert and I don't know your application details. Just mentioning it, FWIW.

Cid

Similar Topics

Hello PLCS.net! I'm getting faults 16384/86/87 in my DCS Instruction in 5069-L310ERMS2 module. https://imgur.com/xABhfh1 I'm using a Keyence...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It is amazing what you can find when you walk around an empty production floor. During my daily wonder, I noticed that I have a few...
Replies
Views
I am using an SR-1000w keyence barcode scanner with compactlogix L18 version 20.1. I am getting the barcode information to an ASCII string. How...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to display the images captured with a Keyence SR-650 onto a Panelview Plus HMI? I was looking for an ActiveX drive but wasn't able...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a Mitusbishi MELSEC FX2N PLC and a Keyence DV-90NE barcode scanner at hand. And now I want to wire these two together to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom