Kinetix 6200: Guard Status not selected?

AK5fa

Dear Kinetix experts,

Would any of you be kind to check and help me to resolve the following problem with Kinetix 6200 Safety module (2094-SE02F-M00-S1) attached to Kinetix 6000 IAM (2094-BC07-M05-M)?
Both of them are connected to a CompactLogix L43 PLC and everything was working fine (with Kinetix 6000 devices only), before the Kinetix 6200 Module have been added.
That means, that the PLC was able to control 2 Axis with Kinetix 6000 drives and rotate the motors without problems.

Then, I changed the PLC project to have the Kinetix 6200 module with Kinetix 6000 IAM and re-assigned the exisiting Axis and Motor to the newly added combination.
After that, the Verify and Download into the PLC are going fine, just 1 new warning message (see the attached photo) is showing up. It reads in full:

Code:
Warning: Axis_S5_N1: [U]The axis is associated with an Advanced Safety Drive and may require Guard Status for Speed Monitoring capability, but it is not selected in either Real Time Axis Information Attribute 1 or 2.[/U]

What is that supposed to mean? Is that a problem or just a message which can be ignored? If it's a problem, how to solve it?
I checked the relevant manuals, but couldn't find any answer or clue.

Could anyone help, please?

Many thanks in advance,

AK5fa

PS. There built-in display of the Kinetix 6200 device also shows the scrolling text saying somthing like: "Inhibit M06 Safety Reset Required". Is that somehow related to the warning in the software?

Kinetix6200-GuardStatus_not_selected_cl.jpg

Sorry for the late feedback, but I have found the reason for this message and how to get rid of it. It has to do with some selections in the Axis Properties dialog.